Focusing on crystal growth, processing, research and development, and production of high-end photonics devices.
Lithium iodate single crystal is a kind of nonlinear crystal with early industrial application. It has large nonlinear coefficient, radiation damage resistance and wide light transmission range. It can be used as a medium for generating second harmonic and parametric oscillation in laser technology. It can be used as a second, triple frequency and mixing frequency for medium and low power lasers. It can also be used to manufacture narrow pulse and wideband ultrasonic transducers with broad application prospects in the aerospace, chamical, metallurgical and petroleum industries.
- The mass production of LilO3 crystal
- Attractive discounts for OEM customers
- Different shapes (slabs, cylinders, Brewster ends) are available
- Standard open ring holders
- Re-coating and re-polishing service
- AR. BBAR and P-coatings according to customer's choice
- P-coatings optimized at pump wavelengths
- BBAR coatings for wavelength tuned Ti: Sapphire and other lasers
GET IN TOUCH
Crystrong Photonics strives to provide laser organizations around the world with
innovative solutions tailored to meet precise requirements in large and small batches.
Please contact us today to discuss your project.
GET THE LATEST NEWS FROM CRYSTRONG
To contact us you can use the options below, call us at any of our locations listed here, or send us an email at email@example.com