Potassium Dihydrogen Phosphate (KDP) and Potassium Deuterium Phosphate (KD*P) are among the most widely-used commercial NLO materials. They are commonly used for doubling, tripling and quadrupling of Nd:YAG laser at the room temperature. In addition, they are also excellent electro-optic crystals with high electro-optic coefficients, widely used as electro- optical modulators, Q-switches, and Pockels Cells, etc.
- Good UV transmission
- High optical damage threshold
- High birefringence
- High nonlinear coefficients
- Laser frequency conversion — harmonic generation for high pulse energy,
- Electro-optical modulation
- Q-switching crystal for Pockels cells
GET IN TOUCH
Crystrong Photonics strives to provide laser organizations around the world with
innovative solutions tailored to meet precise requirements in large and small batches.
Please contact us today to discuss your project.
GET THE LATEST NEWS FROM CRYSTRONG