Potassium titanyl phosphate is widely used in commercial and military lasers, including laboratory and medical systems, range detectors, lidars, optical communications and industrial laser systems.
KTP is most commonly used for frequency-doubled Nd:YAG and other Nd-doped lasers, especially in low to medium power lasers. So far, the use of KTP for intracavity and extra cavity frequency doubling of Nd-doped lasers has gradually replaced visible-light dye lasers and tunable sapphire lasers. In many industrial studies, this type of laser is widely used as a green light source.
- Large nonlinear optical coefficient
- Wide angular bandwidth and small walk-off angle
- Broad temperature and spectral bandwidth
- High electro-optic coefficient and low dielectric constant
- Large figure of merit
- No hydroscopic, chemically and mechanically stable
- High thermal conductivity
- Crystal size upto 20x20x40 mm
- Single band and dual band AR and BBAR coatings
- Standard and customized mounts and housingsa
GET IN TOUCH
Crystrong Photonics strives to provide laser organizations around the world with
innovative solutions tailored to meet precise requirements in large and small batches.
Please contact us today to discuss your project.
GET THE LATEST NEWS FROM CRYSTRONG