Potassium Titanyl Arsenate (KTIOAsO4), or KTA, is a nonlinear optical crystal for Optical Parametric Oscillation (OPO) application.
It has good nonlinear optical and electro-optical properties, e.g. significantly reduced absorption in band range of 2.0-5.0 um, broad angular and temperature bandwidth, low dielectric constants.
- Large nonlinear optical coefficient
- Broad temperature and spectral bandwidth
- High damage threshold
- Can withstand higher power density
- KTA crystals size upto 15x15x3 mm
- AR and BBAR coatings for VIS-IR and mid IR ranges
- Standard and customized mounts and housings
- Technical consulting
GET IN TOUCH
Crystrong Photonics strives to provide laser organizations around the world with
innovative solutions tailored to meet precise requirements in large and small batches.
Please contact us today to discuss your project.
GET THE LATEST NEWS FROM CRYSTRONG