- X-cut，Y propagating LiNbO3
- PM fiber input and output port
- Low Vπ voltage
- Polarization crosstalk ≤-30dB
- Low insertion loss
- Push-pull electrode design
- Unpackaged chip available
- Long term stability
Multi-function integrated optical chip (MIOC, or Y Waveguide Modulator) is a key component in Fiber Optic Gyroscope (FOG) for measuring angular velocity of an inertial navigation system. This integrated device, fabricated on Lithium Niobate (LiNbO3) material, is composed of a polarizer, a Y-junction coupler and dual electro-optical phase modulators. Waveguides on the chip are produced by the Annealed Proton Exchange (APE) process. This MIOC device has been used in a lot of high-sensitivity inertial navigation systems to detect angular velocity . It has highly reliable performance with wide temperature range tolerance.
- Fiber Optic Gyroscope(FOG)
- Fiber Optic Current Sensor(FOCS)
- Other Optic Sensing Application
GET IN TOUCH
Crystrong Photonics strives to provide laser organizations around the world with
innovative solutions tailored to meet precise requirements in large and small batches.
Please contact us today to discuss your project.
GET THE LATEST NEWS FROM CRYSTRONG